Friday, November 9, 2012

Catching Up

It's crazy to see that my last post was almost two years ago!  It's been a busy two years:

Finished my master's degree:













Attended my husband's college graduation:

Had surgery

Got married:


3-week honeymoon to southern Europe:



Traveled to Los Angeles (Blog World), North Carolina, the Caribbean, Lake Placid, Florida (Lean Institute training), Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and New York City several times:

















Attended the Belmont race for the first time!













Lost a beagle and gained an English Setter puppy:













Started an online business:

  














It makes me tired just to look at that list!  Next blog entry I'll pick up where I left off (Verizon as a carrier for the iPhone) because a lot has happened since then, including the release of the iPhone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment